1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following paragraphs, we inform about the collection of personal data while using our website. Personal data is all data that personally relates to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2 Your rights
You have the following rights:
• in accordance with art. 15 GDPR you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed to or will be disclosed to, and the planned storage period. You additionally have the right to demand rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or oppose it. There is also the right to complain, to be informed about the data source, if not collected from us, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the corresponding details.
3 Collection of personal information while visiting our website
(1) During the merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and safety (based on art. 6 sec.1 p.1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the unit that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(3) Usage of cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation will be explained below:
– Transient Cookies (comp. b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
4 Additional functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5 Dissent or revocation concerning the usage of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after it has been granted.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is may be the case if e.g. the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe in detail and for each scenario below. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data the way we previously did. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your dissent concerning advertising purposes using the following contact details: Homebase24 GbR, Hardenbergstraße 12, 10623 Berlin, phone: 030 - 503 48 777; fax: 030 – 700 143 1099; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Usage of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the users’ use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available at the following link. Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) Diese Website verwendet Google Analytics mit der Erweiterung „_anonymizeIp()“. Dadurch werden IP-Adressen gekürzt weiterverarbeitet, eine Personenbeziehbarkeit kann damit ausgeschlossen werden. Soweit den über Sie erhobenen Daten ein Personenbezug zukommt, wird dieser also sofort ausgeschlossen und die personenbezogenen Daten damit umgehend gelöscht.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal information is transferred to the US, Google has agreed to the EU-US Privacy Shield ht, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics art. 6 sec. 1 p 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID.
7 Data security
(1) We use the popular Secure Socket Layer (SSL) procedure within the website visit. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8 Updating and changing this policy